Listing Marketing Plan & Service Offering
Choosing the Best San Francisco Realtors
Our Unique Services and Approach
As top Realtors in San Francisco, our listing strategy is designed to attract multiple buyers to submit their best offers, ideally on a single day, thus creating an “auction effect.” When buyers compete, they drive up the price of your home, and you are able to choose the offer that best meets your needs. We negotiate firmly on your behalf from beginning to end.
We distinguish ourselves from other San Francisco Bay Area Realtors based on the breadth and depth of services we provide and our organized team approach. Our goal is to make selling your home painless, profitable, and predictable.
We will work with you and your personal circumstances to create a “pre-sale property enhancement” strategy, designed to benefit your bottom line. All of this is optional and at your discretion.
Our team of top San Francisco Realtors handle the project management of all pre-sale enhancements. We maintain long-standing relationships with a team of dependable vendors, ensuring you competitive quotes and reliable service. We actively manage the process by arranging the walkthroughs, scheduling the work and checking in throughout the process.
Interior Design and Staging
- We have a network of interior designers/stagers with different design styles and strengths. We will help recommend the designer that best complements the home’s aesthetic and desired impact.
Inspections & Reports
- We coordinate and schedule all necessary inspections including “pest,” building/general, water and energy.
- Should further inspections be required, we’ll make the appropriate recommendations and manage the process.
- We gather all of the required reports and disclosures including permit history, natural hazards and seller paperwork.
- In partnership with the stager, we project manage the desired home improvements which may include deck repair, carpet replacement or cleaning, interior and exterior painting and floor refinishing. Our vendors can also handle smaller “handyman” projects like replacing fixtures and knobs, fixing trim, cleaning up grout in the bathroom, and other miscellaneous items.
Marketing & Exposure
Video and Virtual 3D Walkthrough
- A video highlighting the features, benefits and beauty of your home will be created. Videos are designed to be high-impact, easily shareable and click-worthy. Videos are promoted across social media to San Francisco Realtors and homebuyers.
- We work with the best real estate photographers in San Francisco. Our primary photography teams are full of talented, trained artists who know how to capture the unique and diverse architecture of San Francisco in the absolute best light. Their client lists include many of the top SF real estate teams and architectural firms throughout the Bay Area and California, and their CVs include B.F.A. degrees in photography and memberships to the Association of Independent Photographers and the Real Estate Photographers of America and International. Beautiful images are critical in property marketing. We are proud to provide the highest quality of professional photography service to our clients.
- We create a custom property website or URL to offer the prospective buyer easy access to the property details, photos, floor plan, showing schedule and local neighborhood information. The site features high-resolution photos and professionally written, descriptive copy.
High Quality Printed Materials
- We utilize a variety of high-quality printed brochures, flyers and property specific business cards to help buyers keep your listing top of mind while being mindful of our environmental footprint.
- Postcards – Custom “Just Listed” postcards are mailed to the immediate radius of your property. Experience shows that neighbors often know others looking to buy in the area. It’s an old-fashioned yet reliable way to spread the word!
Custom Floor Plans
- Your property will receive a custom drawn and measured floor plan. Floor plans ensure buyers get a complete and detailed view of your home. This is presented both online and in print.
- Floor plans can offer an opportunity to earn you more money as we are often able to advertise a larger square footage than what is listed in the tax records.
Professional Copywriting, Social Media and Paid Digital Advertising
- We’re not just San Francisco Realtors! Our team includes content managers, digital marketers and professional writers. In collaboration with you, we create an original “brand story” for your property and then help generate traffic to your property’s website via social media and other online and offline promotion.
- We run a variety of paid and organic ads on platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and a multitude of other sites to promote your property during the marketing period and search for ALL possible and probable buyers.
- In her early days as a Realtor in San Francisco, Danielle created SF’s first real estate blog. She continues to prioritize staying on top of the latest marketing trends and technologies that will give her clients an edge.
Consumer Search Sites
- Listed with our SF Realtors, your home will be featured on the MLS, VivreRealEstate.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, Redfin, Estately, Hotpads, Craigslist, and over 300 other websites, including all other San Francisco brokerages via the syndicated MLS feed.
- Danielle and her team are among the highest-rated real estate agents on Yelp, Zillow and Google—and not just in San Francisco. (According to this NeighborWho study, we’re Yelp’s ninth-highest ranked real estate team in the country!)
Pocket Listing Period
- Your home will be pre-marketed within the San Francisco Realtor and national Realtor community prior to reaching the MLS. This allows us to build buzz for your listing and test our pricing strategy prior to starting the MLS “days on market” clock ticking.
- We will present your home on Top Agent Network, an exclusive online community of the top agents in the San Francisco Bay Area across all brokerages.
- You will be featured on VivreRealEstate.com and DanielleLazier.com as another means to dominate SEO and create a buyer “interest list.” Pre-sale marketing is crucial.
Full Market Exposure
- We typically recommend your property receive full market exposure via listing on the San Francisco MLS, which is the primary system for local and worldwide access to property listings. The MLS syndicates to the most popular real estate portals and all San Francisco brokerages.
- Vivre Real Estate and Side, Inc. have partners in today’s most influential luxury markets. We are local agents with global reach.
- You’ll have a professionally printed sign installed by the street or on the building or both! We recommend installing the sign early in the process as another means of generating pre-market buzz.
Consultant, Project Manager, Negotiator, Advocate
Our main roles are to be your consultant, your negotiator, your project manager and, above all else, your advocate. Watch our video describing these functions!
- We recommend a list price that will generate the highest sales price. Pricing is a little bit of science and a lot of art. Danielle has a finely tuned instrument when it comes to the art of pricing a listing to maximize the result.
- Danielle and our team are available whenever you need us. We remain in frequent communication via email, text and phone throughout the process to ensure you are up to date on any feedback, offers or market changes.
- We oversee scheduling and management of all vendors including inspectors, painters, floor repair, contractors and handymen.
- Once you list with us, we handle everything and make selling your home as enjoyable as possible.
- Immersed in the San Francisco real estate market since 2002, Danielle is a skilled negotiator with hundreds of successful real estate negotiations under her belt. Her negotiating skills alone are worth every penny of the commission.
- We will position you to win and recommend the best course of action to meet your goals. We negotiate firmly, yet friendly as this is a relationship-driven business.
- Please see the detailed section on negotiating here.
- Going from an accepted offer to a closed escrow is not a given. Many sales fall apart. It can be hard to regain momentum so it’s crucial to anticipate and address problems early. We will guide you through the complete escrow process from contract to closing. We stay in touch before, during and after the sale. We aim to be your real estate consultants…for life.
- Sellers pay us 6% of the final sales price. To the buyer agent, 2.5% of the commission is paid via the MLS listing.
- Broker’s fees are paid at the close of escrow. We work on contingency with no upfront costs. Commission is paid when the property is sold.
- The Seller is responsible for the cost of any improvements to the property, including furniture staging as well as inspections and reports. All costs are disclosed in advance and approved by you. You may use Listing Concierge to offset up-front costs and minimize cash flow issues during the sales process.
- We are responsible for all marketing, advertising and general exposure efforts, such as photography, video, printed materials, online collateral and paid digital promotion, custom graphic design, floor plans, online search efforts (SEO), project management, sales, team, and management costs as outlined above.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may cancel our listing agreement at no cost to you.