Selling Your Home in San Francisco with Danielle Lazier Real Estate
Who you hire as your San Francisco listing agent matters. It matters a lot.
Your choice of a listing agent impacts your bottom line. It impacts how much money you walk away with at the end of the transaction, and it will impact your sanity throughout the process.
At Danielle Lazier Real Estate, it is our mission to sell your home for the most amount of money, in the least amount of time, and with the least amount of stress. It will not be stress-free. You are moving and a lot of money is on the line. However, it can be organized, efficient and effective. It is our job to manage the entire process for you so you can focus on your life, your family and your work. This is what we do day in and day out. We have a plan and a process.
san francisco listing agent
Presumably, you’ve done your research. You’ve looked online to read agent reviews and check San Francisco listing agent track records and experience. You’ve asked friends and neighbors for recommendations. You have a gut sense of who you think is the best fit.
We care deeply about our clients and our commitment to exemplary results. Working with us should be a good fit for you.
If you feel our team is the right fit for you and you’d like to talk with Danielle to make sure, please reach out with a call or email to schedule a complimentary initial consultation via phone or Zoom. The Seller Worksheet below is a helpful tool to provide us with more information.
Once there is a mutual commitment to work together in the form of the standard California Association of Realtors residential listing agreement, our team will take a thoughtful, detailed approach to determining the best strategy for your sale. Among other things, we will assess property preparation, staging, marketing, pricing and timing.
- We will collaborate with you to determine the optimal timing of the listing.
- We will advise on the most strategic list price designed to elicit the highest sales price.
- We will schedule a walkthrough of the home to recommend precise pre-sale enhancements and staging designed to net you top dollar (optionally with no up-front cost using Revive Concierge). We will facilitate the entire process from start to finish.
- We will position your home to reach the widest net of qualified buyers through our comprehensive marketing plan. Marketing plans do not vary wildly from top agent to top agent. We do have “secret sauce”. We also execute and organize better than most.
- We will negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms. This cannot be understated. We charge a full fee and demand full results for our clients in terms of maximizing the value of their home. This is actually why most sellers hire us. They have a gut instinct that they want us in their corner.
- We will coordinate the escrow and closing process, navigating you safely to the finish line.
Learn more about...
San Francisco Closing Costs
Virtual Agent Services
Virtual Tour & Video Services for Listings
Proprietary Marketing Plan & Track Record
Tell us more about your situation.
FROM OUR BUYERS
FROM OUR SELLERS
And yet, in our biased opinion, you should definitely sign up for our twice-monthly email: market insights, webinar invitations, local news, gorgeous homes, and more. We never share or sell your information.
And, when you're ready to work with us, please email or call to discuss your plans. We'd love to help!