Sell Your Home in San Francisco with Danielle Lazier Real Estate
Who you hire as your San Francisco listing agent matters. It matters a lot. It impacts your bottom line. It impacts how much money you walk away with at the end of the transaction, and it will impact your sanity throughout the process. You probably want to make sure you get the best advice possible and have a real estate agent you can really trust.
At Danielle Lazier Real Estate, it is our mission to be your full service real estate team and your trusted advisor from beginning to end. Our purpose is to sell your home for the highest price, in the least amount of time, and with the least amount of stress.
It will not be stress-free. You are moving and a lot of money is on the line. However, it can be organized, calm, efficient and effective. Following our process will reduce your risk. It is our job to manage the entire plan for you so you can focus on your life, your family and your work. This is what we do day in and day out.
We are here to be your consultant, negotiator and project manager. We are here to get you an offer you want, at a price you want, and with terms you want. Oh, and if it’s not realistic, we’ll tell you that too so we can work together to accomplish your goals.
San Francisco Listing Agent
You’ve done your research. You’ve looked online to read agent reviews and check San Francisco listing agent track records and experience. You’ve asked friends and neighbors for recommendations. You have a gut sense of who you think is the best fit.
We care deeply about our clients and our commitment to exemplary results. Working with us should be a good fit for you.
If you feel our team is the right fit for you and you’d like to talk with Danielle to make sure, please reach out with a call or email to schedule a complimentary initial consultation via phone or Zoom. The Seller Worksheet below is a helpful tool to provide us with more information.
In collaboration with you and once there is a mutual agreement to work together, our team will take a thoughtful, detailed approach to determining the best strategy for your sale. Among other things, we will assess property preparation, staging, marketing, pricing and timing.
- We will collaborate with you to determine the optimal timing of the listing.
- We will advise on the most strategic list price designed to elicit the highest sales price.
- We will schedule a walkthrough of the home to recommend precise pre-sale enhancements and staging designed to net you top dollar (optionally with no up-front cost using Revive Concierge). We will facilitate the entire process from start to finish.
- We will position your home to reach the widest net of qualified buyers through our comprehensive marketing plan. Marketing plans do not vary wildly from top agent to top agent. We do have “secret sauce”. We also execute and organize better than most.
- We will negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms. This cannot be understated. We charge a full fee and demand full results for our clients in terms of maximizing the value of their home. This is actually why most sellers hire us. They have a gut instinct that they want us in their corner.
- We will coordinate the escrow and closing process, navigating you safely to the finish line.
Learn more about...
San Francisco Closing Costs
Virtual Tour & Video Services for Listings
Proprietary Marketing Plan & Track Record
Tell us more about your situation.
FROM OUR BUYERS
FROM OUR SELLERS
And yet, in our biased opinion, you should definitely sign up for our twice-monthly email: market insights, webinar invitations, local news, gorgeous homes, and more. We never share or sell your information.
And, when you're ready to work with us, please email or call to discuss your plans. We'd love to help!