Sell With Danielle Lazier, Top Listing Agent in San Francisco
Who you hire as your San Francisco Bay Area listing agent matters. It matters a lot. It can seem like real estate agents are pretty much all the same. Let’s be real. We are a dime a dozen, especially in the San Francisco Bay Area real estate market! Sit through more than one listing presentation with a critical eye and you’ll notice that there are just that many “revolutionary” marketing plans out there. So why does it matter if you hire a top listing agent in San Francisco? Having been on both ends of the sales transaction as a Buyer Agent and a Listing Agent for over two decades, working with hundreds of other San Francisco real estate agents, I have seen the good, the bad, the ugly. There is a wide range of abilities out there. Of course, a lady never tells!
There are a lot of wonderful, competent, intelligent agents out there. We are blessed to have, for the most part, a reputable, ethical group of fellow San Francisco Bay Area Realtors to work with on our transactions. Keep in mind, that there are usually two Realtors on every transaction (Buyer/Seller Agent) so your Listing Agent’s ability to compete and cooperate is key. In other words, while the “shark” style of top listing agent may seem appealing at first, they are generally not able to play well with others and cooperation is essential to a successful negotiation on your behalf. In our experience, you want to hire a Listing Agent who knows how to stay calm, carry on, and positively influence others.
Who you hire as your listing agent does impact your bottom line. It impacts how much money you walk away with at the end of the transaction, and it will impact your sanity throughout the process. You probably want to make sure you get the most strategic advice and have a real estate agent you can really trust to get you the best outcome.
At Danielle Lazier Real Estate, it is our mission to be your full service real estate team and your trusted advisor from beginning to end. Our purpose is to sell your home for the highest price, in the least amount of time, and with the least amount of stress.
It will not be stress-free. You are moving and a lot of money is on the line. However, it can be organized, calm, efficient and effective. Following our process will reduce your risk. It is our job to manage the entire plan for you so you can focus on your life, your family and your work. This is what we do day in and day out.
We are here to be your consultant, negotiator and project manager. We are here to get you an offer you want, at a price you want, and with terms you want. Oh, and if it’s not realistic, we’ll tell you that too so we can work together to accomplish your goals.
Top Listing Agent in san francisco
You’ve done your research. You’ve looked online to read top listing agent in San Francisco reviews and check top listing agent in San Francisco track records and experience. You’ve asked friends and neighbors for recommendations. You have a gut sense of who you think is the best fit.
We care deeply about our clients and our commitment to exemplary results. Working with us should be a good fit for you.
If you feel our team is the right fit for you and you’d like to talk with Danielle to make sure, please reach out with a call or email to schedule a complimentary initial consultation via Zoom (or phone though video is preferred so we can meet “face to face”).
The Seller Worksheet below is a helpful tool to provide us with more information. During the virtual consultation, we’ll go over your questions, discuss your goals and market conditions, and figure out if we are a good fit to work together. If we are (here’s hoping!), we’ll sign the listing agreement and get started on a custom-tailored plan for you.
Next Steps for working with your top listing agent in san francisco
In collaboration with you and once there is a mutual agreement to work together, our team will take a thoughtful, detailed approach to determining the best strategy for your sale. Among other things, we will assess property preparation, staging, marketing, pricing and timing.
- We will collaborate with you to determine the optimal timing of the listing.
- We will advise on the most strategic list price designed to elicit the highest sales price.
- We will schedule a walkthrough of the home to recommend precise pre-sale enhancements and staging designed to net you top dollar (optionally with no up-front cost using Listing Concierge). We will facilitate the entire process from start to finish.
- We will position your home to reach the widest net of qualified buyers and other top buying and listing agents in San Francisco through our comprehensive marketing plan. Marketing plans do not vary wildly from top listing agent to top listing agent in San Francisco. We do have “secret sauce”. We also execute and organize better than most.
- We will negotiate the best possible purchase price and terms. This cannot be understated. We are not discount agents. We don’t want a discount price for your home. We charge a full fee and demand full results for our clients in terms of maximizing the value of their home. This is actually why most sellers hire us. They have a gut instinct that they want us as the top listing agent in San Francisco in their corner.
- We will coordinate the escrow and closing process, navigating you safely to the finish line.
top listing agent in San francisco - learn more...
Why are you looking for a top listing agent in San Francisco? Please tell us more.
You’re ready to sell your property. You’ve done your research on top listing agents in San Francisco and you’re pretty certain you’d like our help. With your permission, please complete our seller intake form so we can get started!
FROM OUR BUYERS
FROM OUR SELLERS
And yet, in our biased opinion, you should definitely sign up for our twice-monthly email: market insights, webinar invitations, local news, gorgeous homes, and more. We never share or sell your information.
And, when you're ready to work with us, please email or call to discuss your plans. We'd love to help!