Onyx –New Condos in Potrero Hill – San Francisco Real Estate
Onyx, the new condo building located in Potrero Hill at 415 De Haro St in San Francisco is an amenity-rich building with modern finishes, a welcome addition to San Francisco Real Estate. With 20 exclusive one and two bedroom units, the building is a Potrero Hill stunner. I anticipate it will sell out quickly.
The first phase of units hit the market this weekend and they are nothing short of awesome. Each unit has large, open spaces with sleek white and chrome fixtures. Onyx is a great example of minimalist design providing maximum flexibility. The bedrooms are large and separate from each other for privacy. The bathrooms are surprisingly large and set a luxurious tone for the units.
The roof deck is large as well, but divided into section – it wraps around a bunch of equipment so it would work for several small gatherings without feeling like you’re competing for space. Unobstructed views of downtown make for a wonderful place to sip a martini (too bad the Whole Foods one block away doesn’t sell vodka).
Onyx today has 20 units built. Another mirror image building is expected to break ground soon in the adjacent lot directly west of the existing structure. This will affect the views from the existing building. The listing agent said they may wait wait to sell the units whose views will be impacted until the framing of the second building has gone up. This will give the buyer a better feel for what she is getting – which seems like a wise thing to do, since nobody in SF gives up their views without a fight.
Which leads me to discuss the 1 bedroom units on the first floor of the west side of the building. Two units (202 and 203) have MASSIVE private outdoor space – like ridiculously huge. Unit 202 appears to be similar square footage as the unit itself (actual square footage was not available to confirm exacts). These are not for sale yet due to 2nd building delay, but when they come online, I will have my clients first in line.
Thankfully, many of the 2BR units are for sale now. The living/dining/kitchen area is huge, with big windows and tons of morning sun (your plants will love you). They all have 2 baths, and many have an extra half bath. Most are between 1,200 and 1,300 square feet.
Today, most of the units for sale are on the east side of the building (DeHaro St side).
Pricing for the first units was released (here are the floor plans). If you’re interested in learning more about Onyx or San Francisco real estate in general, let’s chat. My office at Climb is a short walk from Onyx and I’d be happy to meet you and show you around. Give me a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.606.2625.
Building Features (from Onxysf.com)
- Distinctive, modern architecture with state of the art finishes
- 20 luxurious one- and two-bedroom residences
- Elegant two-story lobby featuring a dramatic staircase, porcelain tile flooring, LED lighting and signature, ONYX stone
- Secure auto and bicycle parking
- Private storage units
- A spacious rooftop terrace featuring drought resistant planting, a barbeque area, free wi-fi hotspots, and multiple lounge areas for entertaining, relaxing and enjoying the downtown and bay views
- Custom designed AlumaTherm energy efficient windows
- Solar panels providing common area power supply
- Elevator access to all levels
- Wide plank European oak floors with radiant heat
- Professional kitchen equipped with large center island, built-in Liebherr refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Bertazzoni professional series gas cooktop, Bosch built-in oven and Zephyr under-cabinet vent hood
- PentalQuartz counter tops and designer glass backsplash
- Custom high-gloss white cabinets by Barbosa
- Spacious master bedroom with custom walk-in closet and a spa-inspired, en suite bath featuring LED Lighting, Grohe fixtures and designer porcelain tile
- In-unit laundry closet with outside dryer ventilation
- CAT6 internal wiring, security system, cable/Direct TV hook-ups and hi-speed internet access provided by Webpass
- Fresh air ventilation systems
- Aiphone entry system with security camera
Onyx is exclusively represented by Paragon Real Estate. Climb Real Estate, SFHotlist, Danielle Lazier and Michael Minson provide this information to the public and our clients and do not guarantee its accuracy. Climb, Danielle, Michael, and SFHotlist do not represent the seller or the marketing company in any way.