Have you seen the new construction at 2195 Bryant St between 19th and 20th Street? Union SF, a new condo development of town homes and flats in the hip Media Gulch section of the Inner Mission is almost ready.
Here is a “sneak peak” overview:
Union SF consist of 76 town homes and flats
Phase 1 has 53 units and is new construction
Phase 2 has 23 units and in a converted brick and timber building
2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- From approx 1,130 sq ft to 1,270 sq ft
- Prices are to be determined, but we estimate from high 600,000s to mid 700,000s
- HOA $350.00 t0 $400.00
3 bedrooms and 3 baths
- From approx 1,400 sq ft to 1,800 sq ft
- Prices from the low 800,000s to mid 900,000s
- HOA $400.00 t0 $500.00
Most of the homes have outdoor space. Seriously?
Low HOA dues
You can purchase additional parking spaces for your unit.
All units are completed with the following:
- Air conditioning
- Viking appliances
- Dark Ebony cabinets
- White Carrera marble tops
- Dark Burmese walnut wood floors
- Bathroom tiles by Ann Sacks
- Huge showers and tubs (never seen anything like it in my career in new homes)
Staying on top of new developments in San Francisco is our job. We know the inside scoop on the various projects so you can get the best value and unit. Let us help you find your new condo whether it’s a corner 2 bedroom at the Infinity, a loft at Esprit Park, or a town home at UnionSF. Send us a quick email so we can keep you posted on Union SF activity or any other new construction.