This video is part of the Danielle Lazier + Associates Monthly Market Update Video Series. Each week, we provide a short video with updated information about San Francisco real estate and the neighborhoods you love. Let us know if there is something specific you’d like to hear more about.
San Francisco Single Family Homes – April 2019
Welcome to this month’s Market Update. The number of active listings was down 23% from one year earlier, and down 14% from the previous month. The median listing price for the month was just under $1.3 million. Compared to last year, the average number of days that units spent on the market before being sold was up 13%. The median sale price was just under $1.15 million. The number of units sold decreased 20% year over year and increased 42% month over month.
The Take Home
- Number of active listings: Down 23% year-over-year.
- Number of active listings: Down 14% month-over-month.
- Median listing price: Just under $1.3 million.
- Average number of days on the market before sale: Up 13% (compared to last year).
- Median sale price: Just under $1.15 million.
- Number of units sold: Decreased 20% year-over-year.
- Number of units sold: Increased 42% month-over-month.
This report is based on the Inner Mission condos market in San Francisco.
Buying a home is a big decision, whether you plan to move in or keep the property as an investment. We at Danielle Lazier + Associates are your resource for the latest trends, stories, and news about the Bay Area real estate market. Check back every week so you can be sure to make a smart, informed decision about your investment. Give us a call for expert advice anytime.