Duboce Park Trophy Triplex
- Three unit building
- Vacant two-story penthouse w/five bedrooms, two baths and updated kitchen
- Income producing two bedroom, one bath middle unit w/formal living room and dining room with bonus room and in-unit washer/dryer
- Income producing, renovated three bedroom, one bath lower unit with dishwasher, washer/dryer, and ADT alarm system
- Each unit features private entry and separately metered utilities
- Victorian details: Ornate picture frame molding, dramatic fireplaces, coved ceilings
- Serene, tree-lined street flanked by iconic, picture-postcard Victorians and Edwardians
- Moments away from Duboce Park, famous eateries, coffeehouses, shopping
- J-Church and Muni underground two blocks away
- 5,010 sq-ft (per floor plan)
- Year built: 1900 (per SFPUC)
- Walk score: 95
- Transit score: 90
- Bike score: 100
Opportunity is knocking at this handsome three unit Victorian ideal for either a homeowner or an investor. Standing proudly on a serene street flanked with stately homes and mature trees, 607-609 Waller Street offers the best of San Francisco living. Move into the grand two-story penthouse unit while collecting significant rents from the two units below. Or rent out the entire building and gross approximately $192k/yr.
While this home’s idyllic street is a quiet charmer, just a block away city life rolls out like a red carpet, welcoming you to the city’s dog friendly Duboce Park, Haight Street, restaurants like Frances, Nopalito, Duboce Park Cafe, cool boutiques offering up everything from vintage vinyl to designer clothing, and public transportation that will take you anywhere else in the city you want to go.
The top floor penthouse unit is two stories and will deliver fully vacant. A newly carpeted staircase framed by an embossed wainscotting leads to a reception area. Enter the dramatic living room and witness a masterful fireplace with an inset mirror with hand-carved detail. Bay windows flood the walls with light and offer a view of iconic Victorians and trees. The remodeled kitchen includes new appliances, cabinets, countertops, sink, faucet. Enjoy new lighting fixtures, refinished hardwood floors and fresh paint in nearly every room.