Bernal Heights Corner Lot Single Family Home
Built in 1951, 593 Banks Street is a two bedroom, one bathroom semi-detached single family home with a one car parking garage and ample street parking, situated on a corner lot. You will love this home for its desirable Bernal Heights location, natural light, outdoor spaces, and upgrades like fresh paint, new fixtures, solid wood flooring and finishings throughout.
The living room has hardwood floors, a fireplace with built-in storage, and windows on two sides. The fully updated kitchen comes with new stainless steel appliances, an extra deep stainless sink, a separate laundry room, direct access to the outdoor spaces and garage, and large windows on two sides. The adjacent dining room has a built-in credenza.
The first of two bedrooms has a skylight, while the master bedroom also enjoys a large closet, windows on two sides, and direct access to the deck and the landscaped patio beyond. The bathroom has a shower over a tub, a new sink, a new toilet, and a skylight.
In addition to this home’s tasteful updates, quality finishes, and natural light, you will love its prime Bernal Heights location. Love the outdoors? Take a hike up to the top of Bernal Hill. Enjoy great coffee and organic foods? Head down to Precita Park and enjoy a cup of coffee at Precita Park Café. Both parks are dog, family, and people-friendly! You’re just over the hill from Bernal Village, where you will find a grocery store, specialty food stores, destination restaurants, coffee shops, a yoga studio, and a public library. Are you a commuter? Commuting to Silicon Valley is a breeze via tech shuttles or easy freeway access to 101 and 280.
- Two-Bedroom, One-Bathroom Detached Single Family Home
- One-Car Garage
- Corner Lot
- Desirable Bernal Heights Location
- Fresh Paint, Refinished Hardwood Floors, Remodeled Kitchen, New Appliances, Upgrades Throughout
- Outdoor Spaces: Deck and Flat Landscaped Patio
- Square Footage: 805 Per Tax Record | 850 Per Floor Plan
- Easy Commuter Access: Highways 101/280 and Tech Shuttles
- Walk Score: 85
List of Improvements
- New Cabinets in Kitchen and Dining room
- New Lights in Kitchen, Dining Room and Hallway
- New Stainless Steel Appliances Including Gas Range, French Door Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Microwave
- New Quartz Countertop and Subway Tile Backsplash
- New Kitchen Sink and Faucet
- New Toilet, Vanity, Light and Medicine Cabinet
- Shower/Bathtub Enclosure and Tile Floor Resurfaced
- New Doors in Office, Bedroom and Laundry Room
- New Lights in Bedroom
- New Hardwood Floors in Hallway, Kitchen, Dining Room and Laundry Closet
- New Baseboards in Bathroom, Hallway, Kitchen, Dining Room and Laundry Closet
- New Door Handles and Locks
- New Interior Paint of Walls, Trim and Ceilings
- New Exterior Paint on Garage Door, Front Door, Trim and Foundation
- Newly Stained Deck
- New Landscaping in Front and Back
- Sat 3/23, 2-4pm
- Sun 3/24, 2-4pm
- Tue 3/26, 2-3:30pm
- Thu 3/28, 6-7pm
- Sat 3/20, 2-4pm
- Sun 3/21, 2-4pm
- Tue 3/26, 2:30-4pm
Co-listed with Michael Minson. Contact them for more info.
Proudly presented by Danielle Lazier + Associates and COMPASS Real Estate and Keller Williams San Francisco.