5900 3rd Street #2418: Contemporary View Condo
Built in 2010, 5900 3rd Street #2418 is a two bedroom, two bathroom top floor condo with one car parking and ample street parking for guests. Located in the Bayview District, this well-constructed home faces south, gets plenty of light, and offers views from all windows.
Entering this move-in ready condo, you will find a separate laundry area and a pantry, along with a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinetry, and generous counter space.
The kitchen overlooks an open plan living and dining room that opens onto a dedicated deck with views of McLaren Park and windows on two sides that bring in natural light.
The separated master suite, which is big enough for a king-sized bed, has fresh carpet and tons of natural light. Separating the bedroom from the ensuite bathroom, which boasts a shower over tub, two Kohler sinks, and lots of storage, you will find a dressing area with two very large closets.
The second bedroom has a large walk-in closet, fresh carpet, and a large window with views of the southern hills while the adjacent bathroom has a shower over a tub.
This pet-friendly unit has convenient deeded parking and three shared courtyards that bring in light and provide serene places to enjoy the outdoors, along with a dog run to exercise your pet. Other pet-friendly amenities include an onsite dog washing facility. The building also houses a bicycle lounge with bicycle maintenance equipment, a secured mail room, and outdoor BBQ grill.
There are many convenient dining and shopping destinations available nearby, including Duc Loi Pantry supermarket, Peet’s Coffee in the building, Craftsman & Wolves Den (known for delicious chocolate chip cookies!), Feve Artisan Chocolatier. The building is also within the exclusive delivery range of local favorite Pythagoras Pi artisan on-demand pizza. Practical local amenities include a community pool and garden, along with Muni lines including the KT/Third Street line, making getting downtown quick and convenient. The 101/280 on ramps are close by, and the building hosts an on site carshare.
- Two Bedrooms and Two Full Bathrooms in Top Floor Unit
- Two Walk-In Closets
- Dedicated Balcony
- Upgraded Lutron switches and dimmers
- Upgraded Castille Clic Merlot Cherry Designer Hardwood Flooring by Columbia Flooring Originals
- Soft-Close Drawers
- One-Car Assigned Garage Parking
- South-Facing Windows Provide Light Throughout the Day
- Views of the McLaren Park
- Only One Shared Wall
- Sq Ft:1,011
- HOA Dues: $418.78 Per Month
Condo Community Features:
- Duc Loi Grocery Market Downstairs
- Bicycle Lounge with Lockers, Bicycle Racks, Pumps, and Workbench
- Pet Friendly Community including a Dog Wash and Dog Run
- Community Gardens alongside Carroll Avenue
- Locked Community Mail Room for Accepting Mail and Packages
- Gas Grill and Ice Maker
- 3 courtyards
Location & Neighborhood Features:
- Martin Luther King Olympic-Sized Community Swimming Pool
- Park with Children’s Playground
- Pop-Up Farmers Market
- Food & Drink Close By
- Laughing Monk Brewery
- Feve Artisan Chocolatier
- Craftsman and Wolves Den cafe
- Fox & Lion Bakery
- Gratta Wines
- Smokin’ Warehouse BBQ
- Simply Delish Bistro
- Public Glass Center for Glass, Art, and Education
- Less Than One Mile to Paul & Bayshore Muni Stops to get to
- SoMa Courthouse, Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, Financial District and Chinatown (8, 8AX)
- SoMa Costco, Trader Joe’s, Muji, Mid-Market and the Ferry Building (9, 9R)
- 3 minute drive to 101 near 280
- 10 minute drive to SFO
- Directly Adjacent to Muni Metro KT, which goes through Bayview, Dogpatch, Embarcadero, Market Street, Union Square, and more
- Future subway path under 4th Street to Chinatown
- Walk Score: 83
- Sun 9/10, 2-4pm
- Tue 9/12, 2-3:30pm
- Thu 9/14, 5:30-7pm
- Sat 9/16, 2-4pm
- Sun 9/17, 2-4pm
Co-listed with Sasha Lupercio. Contact them for more info.
Proudly presented by Danielle Lazier + Associates and Compass Real Estate.