5900 3rd Street #2406
Elegantly Upgraded Bayview Condo
Built in 2010, 5900 3rd Street #2406 is a three bedroom, two bathroom top floor condo with one car parking and ample street parking for guests. Located in the Bayview District, this well-constructed home has an excellent floor plan and gets plenty of light.
Entering this move-in ready condo, you will find a convenient closet that can be used as a pantry or a coat closet. The kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinetry, and generous counter space, has been elegantly upgraded with Carrara marble and a smoke grey glass subway style tile backsplash. Overlooking an open plan living and dining room that opens onto a dedicated deck, the kitchen also has a spacious breakfast bar.
The separated master suite, which is big enough for a king-sized bed, has large windows, which bring in copious natural light. Separating the bedroom from the generously proportioned ensuite bathroom, with a shower over tub, dual Kohler sinks, a huge built-in mirror, and lots of storage, is the walk-in closet.
The second and third bedrooms both have large closets. One bedroom has windows on two sides and views of the East Bay. The second bathroom has a shower over a tub, a linen closet, and in-unit laundry just adjacent in the hallway.
This pet-friendly unit has deeded parking and three shared courtyards that bring in light and provide serene places to enjoy the outdoors, along with a dog run to exercise your pet. Other pet-friendly amenities include an onsite dog washing facility. The building also houses a bicycle lounge with bicycle maintenance equipment, a secured mail room, elevators, and outdoor BBQ grill.
There are many convenient dining and shopping destinations available nearby, including Duc Loi Pantry supermarket, Peet’s Coffee in the building, Craftsman & Wolves Den (known for delicious chocolate chip cookies!), and Feve Artisan Chocolatier. The building is also within the exclusive delivery range of local favorite Pythagoras Pi artisan on-demand pizza. Practical local amenities include a community pool and garden, along with Muni lines including the KT/Third Street line, making getting downtown quick and convenient. The 101/280 on ramps are close by, and the building hosts an on site carshare.
- Three Bedrooms and Two Full Bathrooms in Top Floor Unit
- Walk-In Closet and Ample Storage
- Dedicated Balcony
- Upgraded Carrara Marble Countertops and Glass Tile Back Splash
- Eco Friendly Features Include Water-Saving Toilets, Low Flow Showers and Dual Pane Windows
- One-Car Garage Parking
- Natural Light Throughout the Day
- Sq Ft: 1,269 Per Tax
- HOA Dues: $468 Per Month
Condo Community Features:
- 2010 Construction, 137 of units (both buildings together)
- Duc Loi Grocery Market Downstairs
- Bicycle Lounge with Lockers, Bicycle Racks, Pumps, and Workbench
- Pet Friendly Community Including a Dog Wash and Dog Run
- Community Gardens Alongside Carroll Avenue
- Locked Community Mail Room for Accepting Mail and Packages
- Gas Grill and Ice Maker
- 3 Courtyards
Location & Neighborhood Features:
- Martin Luther King Olympic-Sized Community Swimming Pool
- Park with Children’s Playground
- Pop-Up Farmers Market
- Food & Drink Close By
- Laughing Monk Brewery
- Feve Artisan Chocolatier
- Craftsman and Wolves Den cafe
- Fox & Lion Bakery
- Gratta Wines
- Smokin’ Warehouse BBQ
- Simply Delish Bistro
- Public Glass Center for Glass, Art, and Education
- Less Than One Mile to Paul & Bayshore Muni Stops to get to
- SoMa Courthouse, Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, Financial District and Chinatown (8, 8AX)
- SoMa Costco, Trader Joe’s, Muji, Mid-Market and the Ferry Building (9, 9R)
- 3 Minute Drive to 101 near 280
- 10 Minute Drive to SFO
- Directly Adjacent to Muni Metro KT, which goes through Bayview, Dogpatch, Embarcadero, Market Street, Union Square, and more
- Future subway path under 4th Street to Chinatown
- Walk Score: 83
Contact Danielle for more info.
Proudly presented by Danielle Lazier + Associates and COMPASS Real Estate