Bright and Sunny Bayview Condo
Built in 2010, 5900 3rd Street #2312 is a one bedroom, one bathroom condo with one car parking, a peaceful courtyard view, and ample street parking for guests. Located in the Bayview District at 5800-5900 3rd Street, this well-constructed home gets plenty of light and offers courtyard garden views from all windows.
Entering this move-in ready condo, you will find a coat closet and hardwood floors, along with a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinetry, and generous counter space.
The kitchen overlooks an open plan living and dining room with views of the courtyard that provide a serene feel and bring in natural light.
The bedroom, which is big enough for a king-sized bed, has hardwood floors and tons of natural light. Separating the bedroom from the bathroom, you will find an office nook that could also be used a home library. The generously sized bathroom has a shower over tub, a laundry closet with a washer and dryer, lots of storage, and a Dualmax flushing system toilet by Toto.
This pet-friendly complex has convenient parking and three shared courtyards that bring in light and provide pleasant places to enjoy the outdoors, along with a dog run to exercise your pet. Other pet-friendly amenities include an onsite dog washing facility. The building also houses a bicycle lounge with bicycle maintenance equipment, a secured mail room, and outdoor BBQ grill.
There are many convenient dining and shopping destinations available nearby, including Duc Loi Pantry supermarket, Peet’s Coffee in the building, Craftsman & Wolves Den (known for delicious chocolate chip cookies!), Feve Artisan Chocolatier. The building is also within the exclusive delivery range of local favorite Pythagoras Pi artisan on-demand pizza. Practical local amenities include a indoor community pool and garden, along with Muni lines including the Third Street K & T rail, making getting downtown quick and convenient. The 101/280 on ramps are close by, and the building hosts an on site carshare.
- One Bedroom and One Full Bathroom
- Garden Courtyard Views
- Fresh interior paint
- Refinished floors
- One-Car Assigned Garage Parking
- Sq Ft: 816 Per Tax Record
- HOA Dues: $420.79 Per Month
5800-5900 3rd St Community Features:
- 2010 Construction, 137 units (both buildings together)
- Duc Loi Grocery Market Downstairs
- Bicycle Lounge with Lockers, Bicycle Racks, Pumps, and Workbench
- Pet Friendly Community including a Dog Wash and Dog Run
- Community Gardens alongside Carroll Avenue
- Locked Community Mail Room for Accepting Mail and Packages
- Gas Grill and Ice Maker
- 3 courtyards
Location & Neighborhood Features:
- Martin Luther King Olympic-Sized Community Swimming Pool
- Park with Children’s Playground
- Pop-Up Farmers Market
- Food & Drink Close By
- Laughing Monk Brewery
- Feve Artisan Chocolatier
- Craftsman and Wolves Den cafe
- Fox & Lion Bakery
- Gratta Wines
- Smokin’ Warehouse BBQ
- Simply Delish Bistro
- Public Glass Center for Glass, Art, and Education
- Less Than One Mile to Paul & Bayshore Muni Stops to get to
- SoMa Courthouse, Metreon, Yerba Buena Gardens, Financial District and Chinatown (8, 8AX)
- SoMa Costco, Trader Joe’s, Muji, Mid-Market and the Ferry Building (9, 9R)
- 3 minute drive to 101 near 280
- 10 minute drive to SFO
- Directly Adjacent to Muni Metro Rail KT, which goes through Bayview, Dogpatch, Embarcadero, Market Street, Union Square, and more
- Future subway path under 4th Street to Chinatown
- Walk Score: 83
Contact Danielle for more info.
Proudly presented by Danielle Lazier + Associates and COMPASS Real Estate.