- Type: Single-Family Home
- Year Built: 1900
- List price: $2,495,000
- Sale price: $2,600,000
- Square feet: 2,995 per floor plan; 2,818 per tax records
- Bedroom(s): 4 (3 main, 1 lower unit)
- Bathroom(s): 4 (3 main, 1 lower unit)
- Victorian character, modern creature comforts
- Dramatic, sweeping views inside and out
- Magical backyard garden
- Spacious, flexible layout
- 1BD/1BA suite with separate entry
- Central location near Noe Valley, Glen Park, Slow Sanchez—amenities galore!
- Walk Score: 90 | Transit Score: 81 | Bike Score: 73
Take a Tour Through 1793 Sanchez Street
Victorian Character, Modern Comforts
Built circa 1900, this quintessential San Francisco Victorian home boasts nearly 3,000 square feet of luxuriously appointed interior living space, including a 3-bed, 3-bath main home with both an office and a home gym with wet bar, as well as a 1-bed, 1-bath in-law suite with a separate entrance.
The main house features newly refinished wood floors and well-preserved period detail, including picture-rail molding, wainscoting, and plaster ceiling medallions, while the designer kitchen boasts marble countertops and backsplash, high-quality appliances including a Viking gas range/oven, and bar seating open to the family room with views and direct access to the garden.
The family room features a fireplace and a wall of windows with dramatic, sweeping views, and the open concept continues through glass French doors to the balcony, creating an effortless flow of interior and exterior living space. The primary suite boasts its own private view deck and fireplace sitting area, plus a marble en-suite bath with more views of downtown. The main house also includes two secondary bedrooms and two additional full bathrooms.
The lower level in-law/income suite is beautifully remodeled to include a 1 bed and 1 bath, a separate entrance, fully equipped kitchen, living and dining areas, and its own laundry. Perfect for an au pair, in-laws or income potential.
Views for Days
Experience dramatic outlooks over San Francisco from multiple levels of interior and exterior living space. From the kitchen, living room, balcony and more, enjoy sweeping views extending from downtown San Francisco all the way to Bernal Hill and Holly Park, with glimpses of the Bay in between. For all its exceptional features and amenities, the views are easily among this property’s best traits.
Magical Garden Yard and Outdoor Space
In addition to ample interior space, this Fairmount Heights Victorian offers three levels of outdoor living with a patio and balconies overlooking your lovely garden yard. As if taken from the pages of a storybook, this magical space features mature plantings and a well manicured lawn, surrounded by tall hedges and vines enhancing your sense of peaceful seclusion. You’ll love to sit with a book or a friend, enjoying the breeze and solitude of your tranquil backyard.
Centrally Located in Fairmount Heights
Nestled on the cusp of Noe Valley in the Fairmount Heights section of the Glen Park neighborhood of San Francisco, this Victorian single-family home is perfect for those who want style and space, as well as easy access to great amenities nearby. In this tight-knit community, neighbors celebrate with events including a Fall Block Party and closed streets for Halloween. Sanchez Street is also a “slow street” with limited through-traffic, making it ideal for an evening stroll or bike ride.
While its central location makes it easy to access all of San Francisco, this home has nearly everything you need close by. It’s moments away from a farm-fresh corner market and coffee shop, local restaurants, a park and playground for children and a dog park. The location is also conveniently close to public transit (J-Church Muni, Glen Park BART, 24-Divisadero and more) and offers easy access to freeways for South Bay commutes and surface-street commutes Downtown. With a Walk Score of 90, Transit Score of 81, and Bike Score of 73, there are plenty of options to get out and explore the vibrant local neighborhood, surrounding communities, small businesses and parks.
For a day out, visit local shops and cafes in Glen Park Village or 24th Street in Noe Valley, or enjoy tennis and playgrounds at the Upper Noe Rec Center and Walter Haas Park. Hike Billy Goat Hill for fabulous city views, or venture out towards the Mission District with dozens of interesting shops and restaurants along the way on Mission St.
List of Improvements
- Front roof replaced
- Appliances replaced in main house
- Dishwasher, microwave, clothes dryer
- Downstairs bathroom sink/faucet updated in main house
- New kitchen and bathroom in lower unit
- Cabinets, sinks, shower, toilet, tile, countertops, doors
- Garden maintenance and seasonal refresh
- Garden side and stair gates installed, with side gate lock
- Smart-home equipment
- Nest Thermostat, Nest smoke/CO detector, Nest/Yale locks
Explore the Neighborhood Around 1793 Sanchez Street
- Upper Church Street: La Ciccia, Church Produce, Baron’s Quality Meats & Seafood, Toast Eatery, Cafe XO, Regent Thai (and many more!)
- Glen Park: Gialina, La Corneta Taqueria, Pebbles Cafe, Manzoni, Win Garden, Glen Park Cafe, One Waan Thai, Destination Baking Company, Higher Grounds Coffee, Cuppa Froyo, Cup Cafe, Bird & Beckett Books & Records, Canyon Market, Glen Park Hardware, Cheese Boutique, Critter Fritters Pet Foods
- Noe Valley: Firefly, NOVY, Saru Sushi, The Little Chihuahua, Noe Valley Bakery, Vive la Tarte, Bernie’s, Bacco, La Boulangerie (and many more!)
- Mission St/Bernal Heights: PizzaHacker, Emmy’s Spaghetti Shack, Blue Plate, Cuisine of Nepal, Fumi Curry & Ramen (and many more!)
- Bernal Heights: Pinhole Coffee, Progressive Grounds, 3rd Cousin, United Dumplings, Bernal Star, Holy Water, Vega Pizzeria, artisan shops The Goodlife Grocery, Epicurean Trader, Bernal Beast (and many more!)
Parks and Rec
- Upper Noe Rec Center
- Glen Canyon Park
- Glen Park Recreation Center
- Walter Haas Playground/Billy Goat Hill
- Holly Park
Curious about this property? Reach out to us!
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
719 Corbett Ave, San Francisco, CA 94131 NEXT
113 Lundys Ln, San Francisco, CA 94110