Sophisticated Spanish Mediterranean Home
- Spanish Mediterranean Partially Detached Corner Home
- Panoramic Views of Twin Peaks, the Bay and More
- Estimated 1,880 Square Feet per Designer
- Two Main Floors and Lower Level w/ Potential
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Formal Entry w/ Coat Closet; Interior Garage Access
- Top Floor Master w/ Vaulted Ceilings, View Deck and Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Updated Kitchen w/ Quartz Countertop, White Carrera Marble Subway Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Laundry and Ample Storage
- 1-Car Garage and 1-Car Driveway Parking
- 2 View Decks and Fenced Garden
- Period Detail, Wood Flooring, Walnut Shutters and Natural Light Throughout
- Phenomenal Bernal Heights location at the Crest of Bernal Hill
- Close to Cortland Ave shops, public transit, parks, and more. 91/100 Walker’s Paradise Walk Score!
146 Bocana Street is that home you’ve been wondering about all of this time. You know, that stunning Spanish Mediterranean house with walnut shutters at the corner of Bocana and Bernal Hill? This is one of Bernal Heights’ most coveted homes and you have the rare opportunity, dare we say privilege, to make it your own.
Abutting Bernal Hill yet an easy stroll to Cortland Ave, 146 Bocana offers two levels of living space, panoramic views from the front and back, garage parking and development potential.