The Danielle Lazier :: SFhotlist team is proud to announce that we have joined Keller Williams Realty International as a co-founder and equity partner in the new San Francisco flagship office. The move to Keller Williams is primarily a business decision for us. All of our marketing, systems and tools belong to us and were created by our team. Our business is to help folks buy and sell homes and this remains our 110% focus.
Why We Backed Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the largest and most innovative real estate brokerage in the U.S. by agent count with professionals specializing in residential, commercial, and luxury real estate. We are honored to be a part of their continued success. Check out the KW Stanford Business School Case Study on how culture breeds success. What’s especially exciting for us in San Francisco is the international presence. Keller Williams has 56 overseas offices in 20 countries, including the Greater Shanghai region. There are 33 offices throughout Northern California, including Burlingame, Los Gatos, Wine Country, and the East Bay. Whether you need to find a Realtor in SF, Portland, LA, NYC or even South Africa, we can now help!
Our Commitment to Results
We would like to take a moment to express thanks and to reflect upon this amazing opportunity. Without you, our treasured clients and friends, none of this would be possible. In 2015, our team is on track to remain in the top 10 of San Francisco agents by number of transactions and in the top 25 by total sales volume. What we are most proud of is our level of client satisfaction. We have been called the “Rolls Royce” of real estate agents and constantly strive to provide the best service and results possible.
As you know, San Francisco real estate is dynamic, diverse, and demanding. Our business continues to grow because we believe in making real estate a successful and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
Moving Forward With Keller Williams
As members of the Danielle Lazier :: SFhotlist team, we are thrilled with these exciting changes and will continue to serve our clients and build our careers with integrity and professionalism. As Keller Williams puts it, who you are in business with matters. Introductions to friends, family and coworkers looking to make a move will be deeply appreciated.
Meet The New Keller Williams Realty Danielle Lazier :: SFhotlist Team!
We are thrilled to have put together such an experienced and dynamic real estate team.
- Danielle Lazier. Co-Founder, Team Leader & Listing Specialist.
- Sasha Lupercio. Buyer Specialist.
- Debbie Rutledge. Buyer Specialist.
- Lucas Sorah. Listing Coordinator & Buyer Specialist.
Also supporting the SFhotlist Team:
- Megan Archer. Executive Assistant.
- Anna Colibri. Digital Marketing Manager.
Have a question about the San Francisco real estate market? We’d love to hear from you!
Interested in learning more about Keller Williams Realty?
- Stanford Case Study. “There is a level of cooperation between agents and offices that doesn’t exist at other companies. Our training, our systems, the profit share: it creates a virtuous cycle. And it all ties back to this culture of giving back, of sharing knowledge.”
- Training Magazine. #1 training organization across all industries.
- Workplace Dynamics. One of America’s Top 10 Workplaces, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015.
- REAL Trends, Inc. 143 Keller Williams offices ranked by transactions and 140 by sales volume – more than any other real estate franchise, 2014.
- REAL Trends, Inc./Wall Street Journal. Keller Williams had 112 associates and teams on list of top real estate professionals in America.
- Inman News. Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board Gary Keller named one of the 100 Most Influential Leaders in Real Estate, 2012.
Okay, now, let’s celebrate!