2582 29th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94116
Parkside Single Family Home
Built in 1937 and rich with history, 2582 29th Avenue is a two bedroom, one bathroom single family home with a large two-car tandem parking garage, a center patio, and a back garden. This home stands out for its good bones, pride of ownership, and excellent location in the Sunset District’s Parkside.
2582 29th Avenue welcomes you with a foyer that includes a coat closet and decorative niche. The foyer opens onto the living room, notable for a vaulted ceiling, box-shaped bay window, wood-burning fireplace, and vintage wall sconces. Also adjacent is the breakfast room with a pass-through to the kitchen, built-in shelving with scalloped woodwork, and direct access to the center patio. The seller states that there are hardwood floors throughout the living areas underneath the wall to wall carpeting.
The updated kitchen has ample cabinetry and plentiful light from a skylight and a window onto the center patio. Off of the kitchen, the elegant formal dining room—spacious enough to seat a party of twelve—beckons with an arched entryway and French doors that open onto the center patio.
Two spacious bedrooms both have walk-in closets, bay windows, and views of the back garden, while the bathroom has original tile, a skylight, a separate shower, and a deep tub. Special details in the hallway include a linen closet, decorative niche, and a window for extra light.
2582 29th Avenue also includes room to grow. On the ground floor, along with a large garage with two-car tandem parking, laundry, a utility sink, a workshop, and extra storage, you’ll find a bonus room with direct access to the garden and a bathroom with a shower.
This well-cared for home has been in the same family since its construction. If you are looking for a well-built, well-maintained home in a well-established neighborhood, 2582 29th Avenue just might be perfect for you.
- Main Level: Two Separated Bedrooms, One Full Bathroom
- Lower Level: Bonus Room and Bathroom with Direct Garden Access
- Wood Burning Fireplace, Skylights, Natural Light,
- Seller States Hardwood Floors Under the Carpeting
- Two-Car Tandem Garage Parking with Interior Access
- Flat Back Garden
- Center Patio
- Updated Kitchen
- Convenient Parkside Location:
- Easy Commute: Sunset Boulevard, Sloat Boulevard, Hwy 280, Muni Lines 29, 23, and L.
- Shopping and Amenities: Lakeshore Plaza, Stonestown Galleria, South Sunset Playground, Pine Lake Park, Stern Grove, Ocean Beach, Lake Merced
Contact Danielle for more info. Proudly presented by Keller Williams San Francisco.