1750 9th Avenue @ Moraga
1930s Inner Sunset Single Family Home
- Co-listed with Tanya Dzhibrailova.
- Main Level: 2 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom
- Lower Level: Vacant Bonus In-Law w/ 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- Updated Kitchen w/ Quartz Countertop & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Formal Dining Room & Extra-Wide Living Room w/ Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Wooden Floors, Natural Light, Abundant Storage
- Laundry Hookups & Storage in Garage
- Large, Charming Backyard
- 1-Car Garage Parking w/ Interior Access
1750 9th Avenue -This Inner Sunset single family home just became available – offered by Top SF Real Estate Agents Tanya Dzhibrailova and our own Founder, Danielle Lazier!
1750 9th Avenue is a fantastic 1930s single family home in San Francisco’s prime Inner Sunset neighborhood.
A quick walk to JP Murphy Playground and a short walk to “downtown” Inner Sunset (West Portal’s not too far either!), this convenient, residential area is always desirable because of its access to Golden Gate Park, the Ocean, local restaurants & shops, and the commute Downtown or to the South Bay.
The main level has 2 bedrooms in the rear, 1 full bathroom, a center patio, a nicely remodeled eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances & new Quartz countertop, a separate dining room and an spacious open living room with wood-burning fireplace. There is interior access to the bonus inlaw and garage with 1-car parking, storage & laundry hookups.
Over all, this is an incredibly lovely home with all the creature comforts you want and need!