Selling a Home in San Francisco:
We are one of San Francisco’s premier real estate agent teams and the top-selling team affiliated with Climb Real Estate Group, San Francisco’s most cutting-edge independent brokerage. Our primary ambition is to help you achieve your real estate goal and because we are a team, we are able to provide a very high level of transactional experience along with personal attention to detail.
When it is time to sell a home in San Francisco, you want clear communication, tough negotiation, and organized follow-through. As a team, we sell real estate in San Francisco & throughout the Bay Area. If we are not the neighborhood expert, we know who is and will introduce you to the perfect agent for you. Consultant, negotiator, and project manager, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal and making the most profit from your home sale.
With careful planning and consistent follow through, we will ensure that you obtain the highest possible sales price for your property in the most timely, informed, and efficient fashion. We take great pride in representing San Francisco Bay Area home sellers in the sale of their property. We work as a team to achieve the most successful results and an enjoyable, rewarding experience for you.
Ready to get started? Please complete our online Seller’s Worksheet or call us today at the number to your right. Not yet? Read on!
The Process of Selling a Home
Achieving the best price and terms when selling your property requires careful planning and consistent follow through. Together, we will work to help define your specific goals and to develop a cohesive marketing plan to sell your property. Here are some of the strategic steps we will take to guarantee a successful sale. View the real estate transaction flowchart.
- Provide a comprehensive market evaluation of your property. We will present relevant and comparable properties in your location that have recently sold or are currently on the market. Often, we will suggest that you go see some of these properties, especially your competition. Our belief is that the more informed you are about the market, the better! We are always open, honest and transparent so you feel included and aware of the process at all times.
- Determine the best listing and selling price. We will help determine the fair market value range and discuss various listing price strategies with you.
- Prepare your property for marketing. We will provide an objective overview of how to make your property show its best and fully project manage these pre-sale enhancements. Remember, once you decide to sell your house, it evolves from a “home” to a “marketing product.” We want to make your “product” appeal to a wide spectrum of qualified home buyers so we can generate the interest that brings the highest sales price. – Please read our FAQ on the Benefits of Staging Your Home For Sale. – We will schedule any pre-sale inspections deemed necessary and will prepare a marketing “kit” (a.k.a., “the Disclosure Package”) with all disclosure documentation including the Transfer Disclosure Statement and Supplement to Transfer Disclosure Statement, 3-R Report, underground storage tank inspection, seismic hazard disclosures, condominium documents if property is a condominium, lead paint disclosure, and the many other documents we use to inform the buyer and protect you from future legal liability. This package will be given to interested buyers and/or their agents so that they will be well-informed about your property prior to writing an offer to purchase. Having a well-prepared disclosure package available from the onset helps ensure a smooth transaction and prevents cancelled escrows and flaky buyers.
- Market your property, efficiently and effectively. I will present the best plan for maximum exposure, utilizing a variety of advertising and promotional tools and showing schedules. Marketing should be targeted, so I focus on highlighting your property to the most viable buyers. My methods include heavy online exposure on over 25 websites, including but not limited to: Craigslist.org, SFHotlist.com, climbsf.com, DanielleLazier.com, Realtor.com, SFARMLS.com, etc. In addition, I will target the Brokerage Community. The vast majority of sales take place through brokers working with other brokers. The positive reputation I have built with my colleagues as well as with the Top Agent Network and Climb’s excellent relationships with REALTORS from other top firms will lead to maximum exposure for your property. During this marketing time, I will be in frequent contact with you to let you know what the response is to your property. You will know how many people have seen your property and what they liked and didn’t like. I persistently follow-up with you, potential buyers, and other agents.
- Evaluate and negotiate offers on your behalf. Because an offer consists of a combination of price and terms, every offer must be considered individually. We will help you decide whether to accept, reject or counter any offer(s) received. We will also make sure that the buyer is qualified financially and is prepared to go through with the purchase. Again, we are very careful and dogged about obtaining information. We will vet not only the buyer’s agent but also their mortgage broker on the prospective purchaser’s financial and personal capabilities. We want successful sales, the first time around.
- Coordinate all inspections, appraisals, and escrow details. We will handle all of the details for you, while keeping you informed all along. This will save you time, money, and stress. Most buyers will want to have the property inspected by one or all of the following: architects, engineers, structural pest control inspectors and home inspection contractors. The lender will send an appraiser to view and measure the property for appraisal purposes. We will schedule these appointments with all parties and be present during the inspections.
- Comply with local, state and federal requirements as required by law or called for by the contract. No property is perfect. Complete disclosure of all aspects of your property is essential to protect you from claims after the sale due to conditions that were not discussed. We will provide you with a Summary of Laws and Codes applicable to the sale of your particular property and will be able to refer you to appropriate sources to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate the closing. We will prepare closing instructions for the Title & Escrow Company, check all closing statements, and arrange for signature of the closing documents. Once the property has closed, we will deliver keys to the buyer.
- Be available to answer any questions that may arise. My company, Climb Real Estate Group, my team and I are here for you at every stage of the process to keep you well-informed and up to date. This service extends well after the close of escrow. We are always here as your trusted real estate advisors. Always.
How ’bout now? Please complete our online Seller’s Worksheet or call us today at the number to your right.
Seller Services: Exceeding Expectations
Climb and I offer technological solutions to enable you to conduct your transaction in the most efficient manner.
The most efficient workflow – Docusign for Electronic Signatures & More
In real estate, time is of the essence. Sometimes you don’t have time to go back to the office, or you are traveling without access to a fax machine or printer. We provide the latest technological tools to assist you and the buyer in successfully completing your transaction from contract to closing. Electronic, binding signatures for contracts and disclosure papers can be signed via email. You don’t need a printer or a fax. Plus your contract pages will be legible since they haven’t been faxed 1,000 times! We have clients all over the world from London to Singapore to Berlin to Saudi Arabia to New Zealand to…Oakland and back, to our fair City by the Bay. We’ll make it work for you!
We have immediate, private, secure e-fax delivery so that important documents will go directly to our e-mail inbox, accessible anywhere. We are nimble, on the cutting edge of technology and ergo, more productive.
And now? Please complete our online Seller’s Worksheet or call us today at the number to your right.