3000 18th Street @ Alabama Street
We are so excited about our new listing for sale – 3000 18th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110, listed at $559,000 – Contemporary Inner Mission Townhome for Sale- because it’s flexible, bright and ideally located.
3000 18th Street is a contemporary tri-level, loft-style townhome condo. Southern & Eastern exposure plus windows, 2 exclusive-use patios and skylights flood this corner unit with natural light. The condo features an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, two bedrooms and two bathrooms on separate levels: a traditional bedroom on the first floor & an open/loft style bedroom on the third floor. It’s a totally flexible living space, perfect for individuals, couples and roommates!
Townhome-style, 3000 18th St has a private garage and entrance with only one shared wall plus your own laundry and storage. Enjoy the gorgeous weather, easy commuter access & hip environs that Media Gulch has to offer…Coffee Bar, Universal Cafe, Slow Club, Blowfish Sushi, etc. You have everything you need here for fabulous, fog-free SF living!
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,
These are a few of my (Seller’s) favorite things…about his Inner Mission loft condo: 3000 18th Street @ Alabama.
1. Sitting on the deck on a summer afternoon and watching the fog flow like lava over Twin Peaks, the Haight & Castro.
2. Waking up, going out on the deck early morning and be surrounded in a circle by fog, but right there at 3000 18th, you are soaking up sunshine.
3. My 12 mile/12 minute ride to work at SFO (having great freeway access).
4. Being able to walk in a matter of minutes to Safeway, Bart, Muni, the post office…..
5. 10 Minute walk to Puerte Alegre on Valencia…. my favorite Mexican restaurant in the city.
6. The pork fried rice from Jade Cafe on Bryant.
7. The Burger & Fries from Slow Club (my mouth is watering now thinking about it).
8. The best Brunch in the city @ Universal Cafe which is no more than a 60 second walk from home.
9. The amount of parking after business hours.
10. Really wonderful neighbors.
Sunday 9/11, 2:00-4:00PM
Tuesday 9/13, 2:00-3:30PM